World Class Training
Your BJJ in Paradise vacation offers several sessions per day of jiu-jitsu instruction. Morning, late afternoon and evening sessions are available with small group instruction, lots of open mat time and plenty of one on one time with top-level black belts from around the world. Some of the notable instructors we have hosted include: Caio Terra, Magid Hage, Marcio Stambowsky, Kroyler Gracie and more.
BJJ in Paradise is more than just a small group Brazilian jiu-jitsu workshop; It’s an all-inclusive jiu-jitsu vacation with beautiful beaches, surfing and deluxe accommodations, but most importantly, the chance to make new friends and discover new places through a shared love of the art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
A large part of living the jiu-jitsu lifestyle is good healthy food to fuel your sessions on the mat. With this in mind, we will be offering the best food for breakfast and lunch every day of camp full of fresh fruits, juices and other high quality fresh food to keep our athletes and their families in top condition. For dinner, choose from dozens of delicious local venues, vegetarian options, burgers, and much more within a short walk of the hotel, or eat in the award winning Hotel Santa Fe restaurant.
What Else Is Included?
- Deluxe accommodation for 6 nights.
- Hours upon hours of daily BJJ instruction from top-level black belt instructors.
- Welcome BBQ.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Daily laundry service for gi’s and clothing.
- All airport transfers to and from Puerto Escondido Airport.
- Surf lessons for all skill-levels.
- Complimentary ice cold coconuts after every training session.
- Great Rolls, good friends, and amazing vibes.